- What is a Portable Luxury Pavilion and Cabana?
A cabana is defined as: A temporary or permanent free standing shade structure with traversing curtains, decorative drapes and/or solid walls.
The Bungalow® takes a standard cabana to the highest level by providing elegance along with functionality. The frames are made from aluminum or .a combination of aluminum and high strength steel with a premium powder-coated.finish in designer colors to match the cabana fabric color palate.
- What's the difference between Bungalow® and cabanas from retail outlets?
Bungalow® offer both a Designer Preferred Series and a Select Series to closely match your intended use. Featuring custom designer color options, Bungalow® are a premium, elegant choice for many outdoor uses, including Beach Cabanas, Resort/Hotel Cabanas, Pool Cabanas, Backyard Gazebo, and many more..
Retail cabana units are typically imported from overseas and made with low quality materials.
- What's the difference between the Bungalow® Preferred Pavilion and Bungalow® Select Pavilions posted on this website?
The Bungalow® Preferred Pavilion is constructed with an aircraft aluminum frame, which is engineered for maximum.durability. Offering 2 pre-selected fabric color combinations and mocha frame color, the Designer Preferred .Pavilion is also. available with custom combinations featuring any Sunbrella® fabric. Available in three sizes, 10’ x 10’ square, 13’ x 13’ hexagon or 16’ x 16’ hexagon, the Designer Preferred.cabanas are ideal for resort, hotel.and other high-end uses.
The Bungalow® Select Series Pavilion is constructed of an aluminum and high strength steel frame and includes 2 pre-selected color options. Available.in three sizes, 10’ x 10’ square, 13’ x 13’ hexagon or 16’ x 16’ hexagon, these cabanas. are also available with sidewall accessories and are ideal with many outdoor cabana applications.
- Do Bungalow by E-Z UP cabanas have a warranty?
Yes. The Preferred Series Cabanas feature a 10-year warranty on the frame and 5-year fabric warranty on the Sunbrella® furniture grade.fabric. The Select Series Cabanas feature a 5-year warranty on the frame and 2-year fabric warranty.on the.Select Outdoor Grade fabric.
- Do you carry Bungalow® in stock?
Yes. Bungalow by E-Z UP carries Preferred pavilions in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Contact 888-474-3583 to place your order today.
- How do you assemble and install the Outdoor Cabana?
An Owners’ Manual with complete setup and assembly instructions is included with every Bungalow® cabana, which provides step-by-step instructions to set up your outdoor cabana.
- How many people does it take to assemble and install a Bungalow® Outdoor Cabana?
The Bungalow® utilizes the E-Z UP® patented truss frame system that makes opening and closing the Bungalow® very easy and convenient. It is recommended that 2 people set up and take down the cabana for maximum efficiency.
-Will it hold up in bad weather/ windy conditions?
- Absolutely. Our standard frame pavilions have been wind tested to endure upwards of 65 mph winds when properly staked down to the ground.
- All components of the Bungalow® are designed with outdoor use in mind.
- All aluminum parts are powder-coated and will not rust or corrode.
- T2 double twin trusses give increased strength for your pavilion.
- Stainless steel aircraft grade fasteners will not rust or corrode.
- Top grade Nylon 6,6 parts will not crack and add dimensional stability.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are water resistant and are guaranteed to resist fading, mildew and atmospheric chemicals.
- The optimal benefit of the Bungalow® cabana in adverse weather is that is can be taken down and stored away in a matter of minutes.
-How do I anchor my pavilion down?
- There are several anchoring options for your cabana.
- Bolt directly into deck through deck plate.
- Deluxe Stake Kit.
- Sunbrella® Deluxe Weight Bag Set - Each bag holds 50 pounds of sand
-Really- how long does it take to put up and take down the Bungalow®?
- Regular set up takes about 5 minutes. Really.
- The first time the Bungalow® is used, set up requires some additional steps that will add to the set up time.
- One time placement of the fabric top.
- One time attachment of A and B frame (13’ and 16’ hexagons)
- Take down is even faster.
- More time will be spent folding the sidewalls than collapsing the frame.
- What is the most common size?
The 10' x 10' Bungalow® Designer Preferred pavilion is the most popular selling resort Cabana size.
- Are custom Bungalow® sizes available?
No. The cabana sizes currently offered are 10’ x 10’ square, 13’ x 13’ hexagon and 16’ x 16’ hexagon.
- What features and options are available for Bungalow® Luxury Pavilions and Bungalow® Select Pavilions?
The Bungalow® Pavilions offer many additional features and options, including:
- What fabric do you use for Bungalow® Outdoor Pavilions?
Bungalow® Designer Preferred Pavilions feature Sunbrella® fabric – awning grade fabric for the cabana top and furniture grade fabric for the cabana sidewalls.
Bungalow® Select Pavilions feature Sunbrella® fabric – solution dyed acrylic/poly blend fabric for the cabana top, and sidewalls.
- What colors are available for Bungalow® Select Cabanas and Designer Preferred Cabanas?
The Bungalow® Select Cabanas feature two color options:
- Sonoma: top and curtain, accent and tie-back, Mocha frame
- Milan: top and curtain, accent and tie-back, Mocha frame
The Bungalow® Designer Preferred Cabanas feature two color options:
- Luxe: Cocoa top and curtain, linen accent, cocoa / linen tie-back, mocha frame
- Villa: Heather beige top and curtain, heather beige / true brown tie-back, mocha frame
- Are Bungalow® Cabanas water-proof?
Sunbrella® Awning Grade fabrics are water-repellent (not water-proof). This means that during the Sunbrella® finishing process a water repellent finish is applied to the fabric. Normal wear and usage will reduce the effectiveness of this finish as will cleaning the fabric.
- Do you use furniture grade fabric?
Yes. Bungalow® Designer Preferred Pavilions feature Sunbrella® Furniture Grade Fabric for all sidewalls and corner curtains.
- How do you clean the Bungalow® Sunbrella® fabric canopy top?
Spot wash by sponging the cabana top briskly with a soapy solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse throughly with clean water to remove soap. Completely air dry.
- How much do the Bungalow® Preferred and Bungalow® Select Cabana units cost?
Pricing varies based on the size and type of Bungalow® cabana series purchased as well as the options selected. Please contact our sales department at 888-474-3583 or visit our online store for complete details.
- How do I order my Bungalow® Outdoor Pavilion?
For price quotes, details, and to place your Bungalow® order, please contact 888-474-3583 or visit our online store.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Bungalow by E-Z UP accepts payment via check or all major credit cards.
- How are the cabanas delivered?
Depending on the size of the Bungalow® pavilion ordered, you will receive up to four boxes containing the cabana frame, top fabric and sidewalls. Delivery is via UPS or FedEx.
- Will you ship Bungalow® to my location?
All orders can be shipped to anywhere in the world. For pricing and further information, please contact 888-474-3583.
- How long does it take to fabricate and deliver a Bungalow®?
Normal production time is 1-3 weeks. Rush production is available.